Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Steinitz EA

Steinitz HAS MTF EA.
I bought this EA while under contruction in Forex Tsd Forum.
And now it seems Version 2.65 is the last.

It has many feature. It makes me confuse the 1st time use it.
But Steinitz give great support to answer your question.

It give good result because Steinitz EA can automaticly switch if market condition change from ranging to trending and visa versa.
I test it for one month only in january 2008 on demo, but I don't use it live.
Because of the High Drawdown which the EA produce.
So be carefull in using it, Money Management in Forex Trading is the key in using this EA.

You can find the EA in "Steinitz HAS MTF EA"

This is my last Forward Test graphics from 23 December 2007 until 16 January 2008


But don't to excited until you see the detail statement in here. Look at the Floating Loss!

Digg this

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody:

I am the owner and creator of the Steinitz HAS MTF EA. It's true this robot has 100% winning percentage as well as open trades that can be either in a positive or negative at any time.

Fortunately, we are seeing a lot more positive closed trades than open losses month after month.

The preferred way to trade this robot is to close down all open trades every 30 days which allows the open trades to be closed out and the robot to resynchronize itself to properly trade the market with its current direction.

This robot utilizes two separate setups and automatically switches back and forth depending on the current market condition. It trades a trending market and a sideways market expertly.

No matter how you trade in the Forex market you always contend with either a stoploss being hit or open trades that are temporarily losing. Take your pick because this is part of trading and you must get used to it.

The bottom line is that this robot always produces a positive net result if given enough time which usually means 30 days.

Cheers!

Don

duyduy said...

Thanks Don for come to my little blog

As u can see in the detailed statment,my test in the EA give return about 100% in a month.

Your advise to close down all open trades every 30 days worth to try.

Thanks for clarify the DD.

Online Earner said...

DuyDuy,

Thanks very much for your excellent results and your knowledge to share this.

Can you please get in touch with me? I would like to share and possibly have more help for you.

Regards,
Seeni
seenijg@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Yes.. I have been using the lastest version of this EA for 3 months - and close all the floating trade at the end of every month (there is a setting in EA to do this automatically). The EA has doubled up my live IBFX account in 2 months time. If anyone interested I can share my detailed statements.

duyduy said...

Hi Dwi,
Nice results,
I'm interested to see your statement.
Could I see your set files and what pairs u r trading?
U can send it to my email? duyduyfx[at]yahoo[dot]com