Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pallada EA

Pallada is semi automatic EA.
It gives signal that will alert you to enter the trade manually,
After open trade, then the EA will do the rest.

Pallada bank more than 1000 pips every month since September 2007 on EUR/USD pair. U can see the live statement in their site. "Pallada EA"

Actually I want to use it on my live account, but I'm too busy with my work in office, so I can't wait for the signal provided by Pallada.
Because of my work, I prefer fully automatic EA,

But I think Pallada EA is suitable for person who is full time trader in forex.

Here is the result provided by the owner in live account.
Des'07-Jan'08
Feb'08

I got email form the owner said that they want to release Pallada 3.0
Maybe about this month. Can't wait the release.

Digg this

9 comments:

bobdirlei said...

Hi duyduy.

This one will be automated or he didn't say nothing about this?

Regards

duyduy said...

Hi Bob, I hope to be fully automated too, so I can use it :D

I don't have any clue and still waiting for the new Pallada 3.0

bobdirlei said...

If the new Pallada will not be fully automatic, did you think that a good coder could make an EA that automatically execute the buy/sell signals generated by Pallada?

Anonymous said...

Good question bobdirlei, I would be interested in that as well duyduy. Either of you use the old version and get similar results as they get on there website?

duyduy said...

Hi bob, I think a good coder can do that and I don't know why they won't make pallada to be fully automatic EA.

To : wondering wow
About manual trading, why I don't use it? I'm afraid I enter the loss signal and I miss the profit signal :D
Unless I sit in front of my pc for 24/5 days waiting for the signal.
I think tradeways have a team to do that, while I don't because I'm still working in a company.

Unknown said...

How can I obtain a copy of Bob's Trading Plan for Pallada?

Thanks,

Dave

fx1688 said...

Hi duyduy!
A lot of people are talking about efficiency of "Bobby Method" for Pallada EA. How can I get a copy of this system? Thanks for your assistance.

duyduy said...

Hi fx1688, U can find Bobby in Pallada chatroom in the 1st post of this blog. Ask people there.

Unknown said...

There are Pallada SE version available now. I use auto trader based on this system and it performs well. I heard that there will be Pallada 2010 for MT5 soon