Tuesday, April 8, 2008

WSS

Winning Solution System is one of successful breakout system in Forex Trading.
Winning Solution System have live chatroom, so everyone can discuss about Wining Soluton System live.
And WSS forum is good place to find informative news.

Winning Solution System work best on GU Pair.
It has live statement result since August 2006 and bank 7,036 pips until now 8 April 2008.

I join WSS since Sept 2007, and going live since Oct 2007
But that's unlucky for me cause Oct 2007 is the 1st month that give high loss.
So I stop the live account. That's called "Not Discipline" because in the following month WSS take profit again.

You can check the live result on their site "WSS"

In order to get the same result like in WSS site, you have to use their WSS EA.
Cause manual trading can get different result.
In order to use the EA free, you must join FXDD under WSS or u have to pay the subscription fee.

1st April WSS has launched their new EA "WSS Pyramid"
I haven't test it, maybe in next following month, I test it.
In the meantime you can see the result tested by WSS team.

Digg this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review.
So did you not use WSS at all? Even in Demo? Up till now still have not go LIVE?

Jenny

duyduy said...

Hi Jenny,
I think u should read all my post about WSS :D

Anonymous said...

The so called WSS is a completely useless EA, my demo account is losing money, my live account with Forex.com also losing money, I am really really pissed off!