Thursday, October 30, 2008

Forex Tracer EA

I found another trending EA called "Forex Tracer EA"

Forex Tracer EA :
* Is not martingale EA.
* Is trending type EA.
* Recommended for EURUSD pair only.
* Have fix TP and SL with trailing stop feature.
* Risk ratio is a bit high so need high percentage chance of winning.

I make a forward test sice 20 October 2008 using FXOPEN so far balance up about 14%


You can download detailed statement dated 30 October 2008

For Indonesia Version, click here

Digg this

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

which version is this? v32?

duyduy said...

Hi,
Do u mean forex tracer or trend chaser v32?

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry. I thought you were referring to trend chaser.
I have actually also tested forex tracer in the past, but although it can be profitable for some time, long term it seemed like it was break even b/c of the big stop loss which does get hit once in a while which seems to eat all profits eventually.... just my experience

Anonymous said...

Mixed feeling on Forex Tracer.
I don like it. Lost 1k in it.