Friday, October 31, 2008

TripleXXX EA

"TripleXXX EA", well the name remind me to Triple XXX Movie :D
TripleXXX EA made by Spiritfriends who is respectable and good forex trader and the TripleXXX EA coded by FerruFx who is a great coder.

I've been folowing Triple XXX EA since the 1st version. The EA work very well in GBPJPY pair which is known as "The Beast". One of my friends retire from forex because trading that Beast GBPJPY pair.

What I found about Triple XXX EA
* Is Set and Forget EA, just leave it 24/5 days
* It won't blow your account because it's not a martingale EA
* Work very well in trending market and work well in choppy market too.

I test it since 8 Sept 08 using TripeXXX EA v1 on IBFX Mini Account. The result is loss until 25 Sept 08. Then I used Triple XXX v2 since 13 Oct 08 and now Triple XXX v3. The result is amazing. My balance is +94% now only using 1% risk.


You can download detailed statement dated 31 October 2008

Digg this

0 comments: