Monday, April 4, 2011

Forex Gold Trader EA, 4 Weeks result

One of my blog reader recommend me to to test "Forex Gold Trader EA"

Forex Gold Trader Ea is for Gold and Silver only that take advantage of the price of those comodity that will up in long term

I decided to test in on Gold and Silve since 2 March 2011 using "Insta Forex Broker" using $2000 balance

But have some problem about testing the Silver,
The Seller use FXDD broker and the silver contract size is 1000.
I'm testing using Insta Forex Broker which the contract size for Silver is only 500
So in Silver I double the lot in order to get 1000 contact size like FXDD

March 2011 result = +$233
April 2011 result = +$23

Here is my forward test graphics since 2 March 2011


You can download detailed statement dated 4 April 2011

Digg this

1 comments:

Susan said...

I am new Trader, Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis seems very difficult, I often hear vibes for gold expert advisor, did some body try the gold expert advisor offered by http://www.goldexpertadvisor.com They claim their robot is very profitable and made 100% profit in 5 months. Pls. help