Monday, November 16, 2009

FIGFX Broker

This sound of Out of the Topic.

I got many email asking about "FIGFX", which the banner is in my blog. So I better write in in here to let people know.

Here is the most common question and I try to answer it as an IB of FIGFX and independence review.
Q: Can I really make a withdrawal from FIGFX?
A: If u are Indonesian trader u can make local deposit and local withdrawal. So as a trader, u receive the money 1st from me. About Withdrawal from FIGFX is between me and FIGFX.

I have client who are deposit using Lberty Reserve directly to FIGFX so he don't use local deposit and local withdrawal.
Here is one of my client "screenshot"

He deposit $480 on 12 November 2009 and make a $1000 profit withdrawal on 13 November 2009

So until know there is no problem with withdrawal in FIGFX

Q: Can I realy scalp in FIGFX?
A: Yes U can scalp even close in 1 second.
Here is FIGFX policy about scalping
FIGfx does not require a minimum number of trades per month as neither we require a minimum pip value or open time for positions before allowed to close.

FIGfx accepts scalpers and scalping as a trading strategy.You can use scalping as a trading strategy with no restrictions of any kind, you are most welcome to scalp with FIGfx.


Sorry for he Out Of Topic. If something happend with GIGFX about withdrawal I will also post it in here.

Digg this

5 comments:

Dwi said...

the spread for majors is 1 pip.
the rebate (for IB) 1 pip also.
How can they make money then? - just curious.

duyduy said...

Hi Dwi,
I ask the same question to before becomae an IB :D

Here is their answer
Only 20-30% of people have agents, and earn commissions. The 1 pip spread is the profit by the majority of members. The 1 pip payback is for online marketing purposes only and does not apply in all cases.
Rebate is also for +4 or -4 pips

If someting seems wrong, I will post it in here also

Pierre said...

" Q: Can I realy scalp in FIGFX?
A: Yes U can scalp even close in 1 second. "

FigFx DO NOT allowed us to scalp, even they SAID/STATED we can scalp in 1 second.

I just opened an account with them yesterday and begun my scalping strategy, the problem of figfx is

THERE IS NO WAY TO CLOSE YOUR POSITION IN TIME.
MANUALLY OR USING EA THERE IS NO WAY TO CLOSE THEM IN TIME.

all position were +ve pip, but all become 0 or ever -ve pip after you close and check in history.

THUMB DOWN

i going to do a screen recording and post this issue to youtube if the problem keep going.

Unknown said...

The worst broker i hav ever seen...you will get huge requote and
dealing desk intervention is very high.... they will try to take out a lot of profit out of ur trades by requoting the order....so never go for FIGFX...moreover they r not at all regulated.....

duyduy said...

about figfx,
I already resign from Figfx dan don't trade in Figfx anymore since 2010