Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FXProMaker EA

Anyone heard Blessing EA in forex-tsd forum made by Fifth Element?
There are two version of Blessing EA coded by Fifth Element. What I'm talking about is Blessing 1 EA. Too bad the thread is deleted by accident. So U can find the early version in Fifth Element forum http://mqlcoder.com

Now about "FXProMaker EA". FXProMaker is a martingale family and the logic is same as Blessing EA but have been modified and sold for $600,-

Here are the differences:
Blessing EA
* Open on spot order
* Have Max Level
* Don't have Time Filter

FXProMaker EA
* Open on pending order
* Don't have Max Level
* Have Time Filter

I tested Blessing EA long time ago and wiped out my account.
Now I'm testing FXProMaker EA with recommended setting:
* TP and Step 30 pips
* Recommended pair USD/JPY
* Recommended balance $50K open 0.1 lot

I count that the account will not survive if USD/JPY make a strong trend more then 300 pips without retrace. Yesterday USD/JPY make strong trend about 400 pips without retrace and my calculation is right. The account is blown.

Here is my forward test graphics since 13 September 2008 using Leverage 1:500.


You can download detailed statement dated 07 October 2008

For Indonesia Version, click here

Digg this

0 comments: