Saturday, August 2, 2008

Shark EA Result

I stop using "Shark EA" on my live account now. I also stop using Jitterbug EA on my live account because I want to go live using PID SP4 EA on 2 August 2008.

I go live using Shark EA since March and Shark EA give good return.
The reason my live statement is show break even result because I use no Money Management in Shark EA. I use 0,1 lot in March and 0,2 lot since April until now with Money Management set to false. I really regret that.

If I count by pips,
March result +309 pips
April result +18 pips
May result -124 pips
June result +55 pips
July result give -26 pips dated 26 July 2008

Total since March is + 232 pips dated 26 July 2008

Since I don't use it live, U can see how Shark EA perform in demo account provided by the author.
Login: 5474260
Server: mts06.fxdd.com:443
Password: shark11

This is the statement graphic using Shark EA provied by the author


You can download detailed statement dated 01 Agustus 2008

Digg this

3 comments:

Aryana said...

Hello Bro,

Just want to share people's comment who did a forward test for this PID EA. He said that his demo account is got Margin Call. You can check the comment at here, http://www.forex-tsd.com/224155-post99.html

Ciao!

Anonymous said...

Do u have Shark EA setting?
My setting keep loosing $$$$, I need your help.

Anonymous said...

Brokers now know how to kill Shark EA, so why bother?