Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pallada EA plus Fxtradepro EA result

I like Pallada EA plus Fxtradepro EA. It's because, altough I enter the false signal from Pallada, Fxtradepro EA still can turn into profit. Although the return is small, but It's better than loss. And that's why it suit my style best.

The return for 3 week so far is 8% with max DrawDown $15,22 (2,86%)
This is my forward test statement graphic using combination Fxtradepro EA and Pallada EA since 12 May 2008.


You can download forward test statement dated 03 June 2008

PS : From now I only label FXtradepro EA for the combination with Pallada EA

EDIT 10 June 2008. I don't forward test Fxtradepro plus Pallada again, because new Pallada 3.2 eat lots of memory, even the fixed one and I'm testing many other EA too in my VPS.

Digg this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads-up on Pallada EA!

fcaillou said...

Bonjour,
I have just install the new Pallada 3.2 and WARNING, on my computer, with fresh install, new demo metatrader, on two different brokers, the memory used for only one paire is more than 1Go. My computer have reboot twice before i can understand that.
So be carefull, i don't know if it is a bug or my computer.
I search.

By all. in fact the new 3.2 seem more simple.

fcaillou

Anonymous said...

I have also noticed some issues with the new version but I am using a mac with Parallels. They sent out a newer version on the same day so be sure to install that one. Now if you compare the versions 3.2 will help to eliminate some of the jerking actions as seen on the EU pair on June 2. This comes at the expense of less trades based on Bbands so you will have to rely a little more on VQI if you want to enter Strong trends. It also give you the ability to manage more pairs with out looking at the chart which is nice. The exit strategy is simplified and thus the strategy they gave me with the trend power is now obsolete.