Friday, June 6, 2008

BN328 EA, BN323 EA, BN430EA

I found a good scalping EA. It's Japanese EA. The creator is Bonansa so I called it Bonansa EA. He release 2 EA called BN328 EA for EUR/USD and BN323 EA for USD/JPY. But now he already release BN430 EA for EUR/JPY

The backtest result is impressive, more than 95% chance of winning since 1999 until 2008. It's better than Shark EA backtest result. You can see it in his official website Bonansa EA. You can also see live statement provided by the author.

I request a demo for BN328 EA and BN323 EA.
One think you should know about the EA is the risk ratio. Default TP 5 SL 60 and this EA is run on certain time only. So time setting is very important.

Here I quote what he said on email:
BN328 should open positions 4:00-6:59 now in Tokyo. So that you should set the parameter "EntryHour" to 22 at FXDD during its summer time.
After the summer time, you should change "EntryHour" to 23.
So BN328 will open positions 5:00-7:59 after the summer time.


But one think bother me is Tokyo use no DST, So Tokyo time should always the same GMT+9. Time change is broker server time and market trading time. But according to the author, EA open on 4:00-6:59(GMT+9) during DST and 5:00-7:59 (GMT+9) non DST. So it's confuse me.

So I decide to make two forward test since 19 May 2008

I'm using FXOPEN with time setting recommend by the author "4:00-6:59(GMT+9) during DST and 5:00-7:59 (GMT+9) non DST"

Here is BN328 EA for EU result dated 6 June 2008 and can download the statement here


Here is BN323 EA for UJ result dated 6 June 2008 and can download the statement here


I also test it using FXDD with different time setting. I base on GMT about the setting because Tokyo time never change.
FXDD= 23 during DST (GMT+3) so it's 5:00 on Tokyo time (GMT+9)
FXDD= 22 during non DST (GMT+2) so it's 5:00 on Tokyo time (GMT+9)

Here is BN328 EA for EU result dated 6 June 2008 and can download the statement here


Here is BN323 EA for UJ result dated 6 June 2008 and can download the statement here


As you can see different time make different result. So i want to test it little longer before decide to buy it.

About BN430 EA. I'll request the demo version and post the result in here too.

EDIT: I get reply from Bonansa about time setting
"I've tested my EAs on ODL, which is GMT+0 throughout the year, so we don't have to change EntryHour on GMT. Please set the EA to open the position at 19:00 GMT, which mean 4:00 (GMT+9), throughout the year"

It's clear now. Default set time should be 19:00 GMT or 4:00 (GMT+9). So if your broker server time is GMT +3 should be set 22. Remember DST changes by certain broker. Next time I will just continue forward test on FXOPEN, because it follow the correct time rule.

Digg this

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Me want to test this too!!! ><" Looks like something that just might be finally what I'm looking for all these time!

duyduy said...

Hi nobitacu, Nice to see u stop by to my blog. U can email Bonansa about the demo version. He is a nice person.

The demo EA is coded with your name. so only the name coded can use the demo version.

Unknown said...

Forgot the mention, I will post the results here after a week's worth of trading on my IBFX MT4 with this demo. ^^

Unknown said...

Just wanted to add Bonansa has great support service! Always answer my emails with any question I have about the EA.

Also, if you're using IBFX as your broker, it also uses GMT +0 as its server time all year round like ODL Securities, so there is no need to change the start time for the EA for daily light saving. It should be at 19 all year round.

Steve said...

How much Is thsi BN328 EA cost?

duyduy said...

Hi steve, this is the price when I ask Bonansa:
The prices of each grade of BN328 is as followes.
Grades Maximum lots Price
Low-end 0.1 $100
Normal 1.0 $300
High-end 10.0 $800
Unlimited No limitation $1800
U better ask Bonansa about the last price, because the price is not list in the website.