Friday, May 30, 2008

Pointbreak 5.0 EA

I heard a lot about Pointbreak EA. My friend said Pointbreak is never loss EA and good in the long term. So I decide to forward test it using Lite Forex demo account.

My comment about Pointbreak 5.0 EA after testing it for one month:
* Open lots of trade. I counted once, there are more than 40 open trades.

* Big floating Drawdown in quite long time. If u download my detailed statement, you can see there are still some floating position open on 8 May 2008. My maximal floating Drawdown since 29 April 2008 until now is $-1266,17. That's about 25% Max Floating Drawdown from initial Balance $5000. Consider the return this month is only about 5%. Here is my screen shot of the maximal floating Drawdown.
Click to enlarge :

* If you want to go live, make sure you choose a good broker that :
- Don't often requote when closing orders.
- That can give you swap free.
- Use half margin when open position is locking.

You can see the live statement result in their official website "Pointbreak EA" that give return about 173% since 01 October 2007 until 04 March 2008.

This is my forward test statement graphic since 29 April 2008.


You can download forward test statement dated 29 May 2008

EDIT : 12 June 2008 This my last forward test of Pointbreak EA, u can compare the statement. It seems Pointbreak EA close all open trades in the end of month. Which I think is good, so start new cycle in fresh way.
Now Drawdown is becoming high again which I don't like but I think it will give profit in the long run, not high profit but a moderate profit.

This is my forward test statement graphic since 29 April 2008.


You can download forward test statement dated 12 June 2008

Digg this

2 comments:

duyduy said...

I make update on Pointbreak EA. This is my last forward test on PointBreak EA

Anonymous said...

gak lanjut lagi om Forward Testnya?

napa???


joesoefkalla(forexindo)