Monday, April 7, 2008

Shark EA

Bought this EA on Feb 08, and I go live since March 08.
The owner Mr.Alex said it use 12 indicators to filter the signal.

From my experience on my live account,
Shark EA sometimes can trade 7 times in a day.
Sometimes it doesn't trade at all for 3 days.

Why I use it?
* It's not a martingale EA.
* It has 85% winning ratio.
* The live statement provided by the owner give 500% return last year.

In my opinion this is the best commercial EA up till today in forex trading.
You can visit the site "Shark EA"

This is my live statement graphic dated 5 April 08

You can download my live statement dated 5 April 08 in here
I update it every week.

Digg this

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No suprise that the trade ledger is no longer there.

Let me guess.... you gave up after 2 losses in a row.

Pretty standard.

-OR- You've made so much money you decided not to share, because it is the Internet's best kept little secret.

duyduy said...

Hi,
Don't know what u r talking about..
Hmmm..